Monday, October 29, 2012

Primary research

After researching Body Modification on other people i decided to use my friends and myself for primary research. I used:
Ryan: 1 piercing, 1 tattoo, dyed hair.
Ciarán: 1 piercing, dyed hair.
Myself: 5-9 piercings (shown), dyed hair.
I chose these images because they are plain and the images show nothing except the people in them. I wanted my images to be like this when i took them because i think that a plain background and plain lighting will make the audience less distracted and forced to look at the people in the image which is important to me because I think that society can sometimes try to ignore people with Body Modifications and i want my work to make it almost impossible for the audience to ignore it.










No comments:

Post a Comment